Header Ads Widget

Pan Seared Salmon For One

Don’t miss out! Follow Herbsandoilsremedies on Facebook and Pinterest to stay up to date with new posts to bring more love and life into your home..It’s time that I stepped up my game and tried to cook some really fresh and yummy fish. I just hope


Pan Seared Salmon For One

I don’t mess it up because fresh salmon can be on the spendy side!

I saw this recipe for pan seared salmon at one of my favorite blogs – Bev Cooks! An amazing Blogger, She always has amazing recipes that I can’t wait to try out. This particular recipe caught my eye because I am always buying “fish bricks” aka frozen cheap tilapia.

Where To Buy The Ingredients

You can get pretty much everything you need on Amazon. Here’s a link to a page with all the Cookwares

Get the recipe Here…

                               BevCooks: Pan-Seared Salmon Recipe

{Image Credit}

Post a Comment

0 Comments