Header Ads Widget

How To Stretch And Adjust Too Tight Shoes To Fit

Don’t miss out! Follow Herbsandoilsremedies on Facebook and Pinterest to stay up to date with new posts to bring more love and life into your home...How To Stretch And Adjust Too Tight Shoes To Fix. You know sometimes I find it difficult to fit my legs into my old shoes and recently I bought a new pair of shoe only to find out that my feet aches from the non stop pinching pain, I constantly endure...But since I despise to Suffer in silence,
How To Stretch And Adjust Too Tight Shoes To Fit
Image credit: beautytips4her.com
I decided to try a method I came across online and It worked like a charm...Using simple materials like a thick pair of stocking and Hair dryer..So try this trick to stretch the tight area of your shoes....

DIY Adjust Too Tight Shoes To Fix

  1. Heat up the inside of your Shoes by aiming the Dryer to the tight section for few seconds
  2. Slip the shoe on while wearing a thick pair of stockings
  3. Stretch or wriggle your feet for utmost benefits while your tootsies feel the warmth
  4. Leave the shoes on for a While , Repeat Process until the Fittings feel just right

Did you enjoy this post? Please consider leaving a comment and sharing using the Social Buttons below

Post a Comment

0 Comments