Header Ads Widget

8 Incredible Eye Makeup Remover Hacks

Don’t miss out! Follow Herbsandoilsremedies on Facebook and Pinterest to stay up to date with new posts to bring more love and life into your home..Here are 8 easy to make home made hacks for removing your eye makeup! You can find all of these ingredients lying around your house..I have been busy trying each of these on myself and they all work just as good as any of those expensive alternatives you find in your local health stores..so read on for a hot, steaming load of knowledge..


The author has compiled a big list of 8 Incredible Eye Makeup Remover Hacks. I especially like the use of sweet almond oil to take off my stubborn eye makeup.  It seems to work just as well as some of the expensive makeup removers that I have used.   I also feel as though it is nourishing and moisturizing my eye area at the same time.   But I really want to try some of your mixtures as jojoba oil and olive oil are also very good for the skin..
Awesome and Great tips! 
Try them out for yourself and let me know how they work for you!

                                 Incredible Eye Makeup Remover Hacks

Post a Comment

0 Comments