Header Ads Widget

HOMEMADE SPARKLING APPLE CIDER

Don’t miss out! Follow Herbsandoilsremedies on Facebook and Pinterest to stay up to date with new posts to bring more love and life into your home. I am a fan of HOT apple cider, I’m especially fond of SPARKLING apple cider.. Recently I made a homemade version of Martinelli’s sparkling apple juice that (along with the “desserts in a jar”) was a HIT! Everyone wanted to know the “recipe”.so if you’re ready…I will share the “recipe”


HOMEMADE SPARKLING APPLE CIDER INSTRUCTIONS
  1. 2 cans apple juice concentrate (thawed) (I splurged and bought the Wal-mart Great Value brand!)
  2. 1 (2 liter) bottle club soda (Again, I decided to pull out all the stops and bought the exclusive Kroger Store Brand)
  3. Mix.
Were you able to catch all of that? It was SO good! Honestly, I think I liked it BETTER than Martinelli’s...Give it a try at your next gathering…and I can practically guarantee a happy crowd...

Post a Comment

0 Comments