Header Ads Widget

Best Homemade Tub & Tile Cleaner

Don’t miss out! Follow Herbs and oils remedies on Facebook and Pinter est to stay up to date with new posts to bring more love and life into your home.. I have published a few posts on the blog in the past that talk about homemade Cleaners and air fresheners, So today,I Just Came across another fantastic & simple DIY Homemade Tile Cleaner,You can use to make that tile floor spotless this fall..


 Best Homemade Tile Cleaner

Recipes

Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into a plastic container with a lid. You can use a spray bottle (that’s what I had), but since the mixture is thicker, I couldn’t get it to spray out of my cheap spray bottle.
To use: Shake and pour a small amount onto a rag or directly onto the area you are cleaning. Scrub and then rinse with water and wet rag.

Post a Comment

2 Comments