Header Ads Widget

13 Unusual Uses for a Hair Dryer

Don’t miss out! Follow Herbsandoilsremedies on Facebook and Pinterest to stay up to date with new posts to bring more love and life into your home.. I just stumbled on a really great list of 13 Unusual uses for a Hair dryer and knowing that i absolutely love all things DIY, I've thoroughly researched and carried out most of the strange weird uses for your blow dryer and  Yes that's correct: BLOW DRYER and  OHHHH, the unusual things you can do with these house hold gadgets never ceases to amaze me.


I never would have thought of in a million years about some of the truly magical and unusual uses I now utilizes my hand dryer for .For example, The hot hair from a hair dryer will loosen a price tag or sticker making removal super easy.  You can also use this trick to remove contact paper from shelves.

Lots of Great tips..You absolutely need to check it out

Take a look  here…
                                            13 Unusual Uses for Hair Dryer

Post a Comment

0 Comments